Friday, June 29, 2018

Of Sages and Kings

Of sages and king
With faith I do bring
Fast waters, still like
Spill forth liquid hope
Addiction to coke
Falsified denied
Extreme let me in
There is no counting
A Bishop she plays
And make no mistake
King cowers in place
Precious forever
Lost to this tower
Girl you need to be
What I need you see
A Queen without me
If I let you down
Let tumble my crown
Pretence is my frown
Yet still I always
Firmly want only
For you to just be
And see me for me
A girl on her knees
Please pray for my sins
A dollar offered
Lowly my coffers
A whore no matter
Not what I'm after
This girl is undone
Unworthy the one
Seek the setting Sun
Bitch
Please
With such
Ease
Tease
And let exhausted
Be unexamined
Me bequeathed
See beneath
Who I could not be
My eternity
***

No comments:

Post a Comment