Monday, December 11, 2017

player

Open books are
Meant to be read
Happily-ever-
After, love the end
The heroine rises
to face her demons
She has her reasons
Perhaps treason
Extinguish
Distinguish
Flames from the fire
Feel her desire
Kiss her full on
Her heart your pawn
In passion, she lay
Eyes wide open
She wants to play
Stay
In you I’m free
Just let me feel
Greedily
For you I’m starved
Let’s preserve
What I am feeling
No more concealing
I am legit
I won’t quit
Push inside
Deep dive
Know my mind
It’s twilight
Be my light
Excite me
Delight me
You frighten me
Don’t cling to me
Simply bring to thee
All I want to be
I am so hungry
Wake up dude
Best thing to
Happen to you
Hang on tight
I’m not an
Afternoon delight
Spent
Bent
Relent
You cease to amaze
I’m so craze-ee
In love with you

***

No comments:

Post a Comment