Monday, July 30, 2018

Buckle my shoe

You told me i was pretty
I wanted hard to believe
Caught in the middle
Of something beyond me
Good grades and no cocaine
Job, car and picket fence
This girl. Her world. Fuckin test
Well you know the rest
Out of school, ain't no fool
No man to keep her
This sheepless wonder
Still she plunders and falls
Priceless her addiction
Innocent contemplation
We're all playing this game
This life is insane
Who the fuck am i
Answer my question
Seriously divide
My truth and reality
One
Two
Buckle my shoe
Three
Four
Shut the door
I am make believe
What i see is more
Than what meets the eye
Disguised
Savage
Ravaged lies
She will die
Hesitate
No more
Alleviate
Abate my choice
Rejoice in sorrow
Sad girl rises
She defies
And survives
Against all odds

***

No comments:

Post a Comment